Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
½ cup low-fat milk Black pepper to the taste
8 eggs, whisked
1 cup baby spinach, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cubed
¼ cup fat-free cheddar, grated
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add the onion, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes, stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add the eggs mixed with the milk and black pepper and toss gently.
- Sprinkle the cheddar on top, introduce the pan in the oven and cook at 390 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Divide between plates and serve.
Nutrition info per serving: 201 calories, 15.3g protein, 7g carbohydrates, 12.7g fat, 1.3g fiber, 330mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 352mg potassium